Sunday, August 4, 2013

Las Vegas for Heidi and Baron

Baron and I got to take a special trip to Las Vegas thanks to my wonderful sister who babysat our kids with her kids too!  We had a wonderful time.  We got to see Kathy Griffin.  She was hilarious.  We also went to a classic Vegas showgirl show that was really fun to see.  We had some yummy food including frozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity 3.   WE also were so excited to see a few friends while there.  Once was Stephanie White who was my good friend that helped introduce Baron and I.  Second we met up with a wonderful family we met while living in Okinawa, The Gingrich's .  WE made a few stops before we headed home to see the Pawn Star's shop and Rick's Restoration (These are Tv shows).  We had a wonderful weekend.  Thank you so much Nicole!!!




Stephanie, Baron and I poolside


relaxing at the pool





Frozen Hot Chocolate








Baron's delicious steak dinner

Baron thought Joshua would like this Gold Guy

Baron even got his picture with him

Baron's footlong chili dog from Serendipity 3


We had absoluely horrible traffic driving home!

No comments: